It’s routine to have a New Year post and do a recap of the year to appreciate what a lovely year we have said goodbye to and welcome the brand new one.
- We started off 2013 with snow and lots of it!
- My little man got glasses to start correcting his lazy eye
- My little girl started Rainbows
- We got a new furry addition to the family, our lovely dog Tedders
- My and the kids ventured to the bottom of the country (Penzance!) to visit my bessie
- We holidayed to France for the first time as a family with some family and was my first time ever on a ferry!
- I embarked on the massive project of doing Hogwarts Bunch blanket and will continue to work on this
- I turned 30 and had a lovely getaway to a Lodge in Ledbury with Hubby and Tedders
- Also celebrated with night out at 80’s Mania and a night out with friends
- I started after my birthday and finished by November the biggest tattoo yet, outline features here but no complete pic on blog…yet!
- Took the kids away on a lovely little caravan holiday with my Ma to Dartmouth
- My lovely little niece was born to join her 3 brothers
- Visited Peppa Pig Land with friends
- Daughter turned 7 with a Monster High Party and son turned 4 with a Steam Train trip.
- Got to have a second visit to Harry Potter Studio Tour to see Hogwarts at Christmas and loved it just as much as the first
- And umpteen days out, evenings out and fun with friends and family and not to mention a fab Christmas
This year I’m not making resolutions as the same always applies! Eat healthier, exercise more, worry less!
But I am going to craft more!!! And lots of exciting things to come this year including Fall Out Boy Concert and Glasto Festival for my first time ever!!
Do you have the same resolutions every year? Are you looking forward to anything for 2014?